Trouble remembering what you need to do? We get so busy that it’s very hard to keep track of everything we need to get through a day. But thankfully there are things we can do to improve our memory, and these suggestions will help you boost yours right now!
1. Mediate. All day long you’re trying to absorb information. Is it any wonder your brain can’t hold in another fact? Meditation gives you time to process, and recharge. Meditation also improves your focus, so when it’s time to go back to work, you’re ready for it.
2. Eat better. Try adding some brain foods. Anything with antioxidants will improve brain function, which in turns makes for a better memory!
3. Get up and move. Exercise increases blood flow. Better blood flow carries more of what your brain needs to function (such as oxygen and nutrients). So movement = better memory!
4. Try a brain teaser. By doing things such as crossword puzzles or Sudoku, you start building better networks for the neural pathways. There are tons of apps out there filled with all kinds of mental challenges designed to enhance your memory. So, why not play a game that gives a real positive boost to your brainpower?
5. Take a break. Brains need rest periods too. If you’re finding that you’re losing focus while working, it’s probably time to take a short break. That gives your brain a chance to process and re-energize.
6. Learn something new. By learning new things, you train your brain to process information better, and so you will start remembering more. Picking up a new skill will result in you helping your memory as well!
7. Sleep. A tired brain isn’t going to be working at its very best. Getting enough sleep is probably the simplest thing you can do to improve your memory. By getting 7 – 9 hours of sleep every night, you’ll find your memory will improve.
Improving your memory doesn’t have to take a lot of time or even forced attention. By using this list, you’ll find that your memory will improve in just a short time, all without having to resort to great big crazy changes in your life. How does it get any better than this?
Feel free to contact the Senior Estate Concierge with questions about the Senior Service Providers or how we can assist you and your family. 713-401-9750 https://SeniorEstateConcierge.com